13 August 2015

Tangle Teezer

I have recently purchased this product, and I have no idea why I didn't sooner.

I love it, it is perfect for my hair, as it doesn't pull or yank my hair.

I also feel like it doesn't pull out as many hairs.

I mainly use this after the shower when my hair is wet, as it is perfect for that. As it is not as good with dry hair, personally.

It is definitelt worth the money. I got from boots and wasn't too expensive, and it is worth it.

It gets the knots out easier, without pulling your hair too much. It also does not pull your hair, or tug at it.

It is nice a gentle, and it feels nice on your scalp as well, which is lovely.

I believe you can get different colours, depending on where you shop, but I would definitely recommend it.


No comments:

Post a Comment